Changes have been done on thesis and professional practices to solve possible problems related to the pandemic.
Updates on COVID-19 can be found on:
- Ghent University: https://www.ugent.be/nl/actueel/coronavirus.htm
- University of Algarve: https://www.ualg.pt/pt/covid19-plano-contingencia (only in Portuguese)
- University of Oviedo: http://www.uniovi.es/en/comunicacion/coronavirus (only in Spanish)
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology: https://www.gmit.ie/general/coronavirus
- Polytechnic University della Marche: https://www.univpm.it/Entra/Universita_Politecnica_delle_Marche_Home/Comunicazione_su_Coronavirus (only in Italian)
- Bergen University: https://www.uib.no/en/corona
- University of Cote D'Azur: http://univ-cotedazur.fr/coronavirus (only in French)
- Sorbonne University: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-visitors-to-france/
- University of Western Brittany: https://www.univ-brest.fr/menu/Coronavirus (only in French) and https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.univ-brest.fr%2Fmenu%2FCoronavirus%2F (English translation)
YOU CAN CHECK ALL WEBINARS HERE:
YOU CAN CHECK ALL 3rd SEMESTER WEBINARS HERE:
Applications continue until the end of this month (31st of March) for non-EU students and end of May (31st) for EU. Although the current situation is not the best, we still plan on welcoming new students in September 2020. If you have any problem regarding submission of documents for your applications such as passport, transcript and diploma please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as possible.